North San Luis Obispo County Association of REALTORS®
Paso Robles Area
MLS Meeting & Caravan Information Paso Robles Area
1101 A Riverside Ave., Paso Robles, CA 93446
- The weekly MLS meetings are at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday at the Association Office.
- Caravan starts immediately following the meeting at approximately 9:00 a.m.
- Deadline for placing a property on the caravan is 12:00 noon the business day prior to the Caravan date.
- You MUST confirm with the Association office on the business day prior to the caravan. To confirm a property call the Association at (805) 238-1244. All unconfirmed homes will be announced as such and agents will be instructed to go at their own risk.
- Each listing may be caravanned once every six months. Exception to policy: Listings may be caravanned again within six months only if re-listed with a different brokerage.
- No alcohol may be served at a property on caravan.
- Properties inside the city limits of Paso Robles can be caravanned any week.
- Properties outside of the Paso Robles city limits must be caravanned in the appropriate section.
SE – 1st Tuesday of the month:
South of Highway 46 East, East of the Salinas River and Inside Paso Robles City Limits.
NW – 2nd Tuesday of the month:
North of Highway 46 West, West of Highway 101 and Inside Paso Robles City Limits.
NE – 3rd Tuesday of the month:
North of Highway 46 East, East of Highway 101 and Inside Paso Robles City Limits.
SW – 4th Tuesday of the month:
South of Highway 46 West, West of the Salinas River and Inside Paso Robles City Limits.
City Limits Only – 5th Tuesday of the month.