When a Real Estate Licensee joins the North San Luis Obispo County Association of REALTORS®, they also are joining the California Association of REALTORS® and the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
Primarily, an Association of REALTORS® charter is to provide educational and professional tools and services for the benefit of its REALTOR® members. Its focus is to assist the REALTOR® with their listing and selling of real property activities through its Code of Ethics compliance programs and it’s Multiple Listing Service.
If you are interested in doing business with REALTORS®, you are invited to consider the benefits of Affiliate membership in the North San Luis Obispo County Association of REALTORS®.
- Identify yourself as an Affiliate member in your communications with REALTORS®
- Become acquainted and actively involved with the REALTORS® who are leaders in the North County Real Estate industry
- Face to face time with REALTOR® members at our weekly MLS marketing sessions
- Your company brochures and business promotional items will be displayed prominently at the Association office
- Attend Association membership functions, seminars and educational sessions.
- Affiliate committee membership available
- Participation/Sponsorship in events benefiting the community
- A roster of all Affiliate members and their area of service is available on our website
- Opportunities to sponsor and promote their company at educational Seminars
- Installation - An invitation to participate in honoring REALTOR® and Affiliate Members for special achievements.
- Meeting Room - Our large and newly redecorated meeting room is available at special rates to members. This includes classroom or seminar seating.